1. It doesn't require to change apps password in any config files. So no need to run autoconfig if you used to do it.
2. All startup files are in $INST_TOP/admin/scripts
3. While creating Share Appl Top we can keep all other tops as read only except INST_TOP.
4. While running $INST_TOP/admin/scripts/adautocfg.sh it require apps password only. No need to provide Context file location any more.
5. CONTEXT File location is $INST_TOP/appl/admin
6. If you want to install R12 on virtual host start rapidwiz as "rapidwiz -servername virtual"
7. Just change s_cphost to physical hostname and run autoconfig, otherwise ICM and WF Mailer container components will have issue while starting.
I will keep on posting stuff as and when I come across. Till then
Happy Trobleshooting !!!