I feel I took a long break here, but anyways I am back. In this section I would like to highlight some important things here which we have to take care before moving to implementation phase.
1. Understand the current Active Directory DIT (Directory Information Tree). This will help you in bulk load.
2. Get the information for AD Servers.
3. Get Read Only access to AD Servers.
4. Check for Kerberos Services are running on Server where you want to install it. Generally it is running on port 88.
5. Make sure you have fully qualified Domain Name entry added in /etc/hosts Like one below
126.96.36.199 hostname.domainname.com hostname
6. DO NOT IMPORT FND_USERS into OID.
Once you have above information with you, we are ready for Installation.
Happy Troubleshooting !!!